Pretzel Candy Kisses
1 1 pound bag of waffle pretzels, butter flavor are really tasty
1 bag of Hershey's dark chocolate kisses
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper of a silpat mat.
3. Spread pretzels on cookie sheet leaving about 1/4 inch between them.
4. Top each pretzel with an unwrapped kiss.
5. Carefully place a second pretzel on top of the chocolate. If it's not quite soft enough, pop back in oven for a few seconds.
6. Chill for 30 minutes.
7. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
I buy 2 bags of pretzels to allow for breakage.
Recipe adapted from Cookies & Cups