12 August 2011

Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp


 I hope that once school starts I can be better about keeping this blog up!  Trying to get caught up on the garden, making sure all was going well with Jane and planning for the school year has left me less time to keep posting my new recipes.  The picture we took the first time we had this have been sitting on my desktop for weeks, and I had to go back and search to find the recipe again, which defeats the purpose of the blog!

This is about the easiest recipe for shrimp found.  The original recipe called for a lot more Cajun seasoning, so someone with spicier taste could up the amount.  I cut the recipe in half to serve just the two of us.  In our house shrimp is easy fast food!  Tomorrow I'll post the salad I made, which could be meal itself.


Ingredients:

1/2 pound of shrimp
1/2 of a Tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
Juice of of a 1/2 lime
1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil

Directions:

Mix together shrimp, Cajun season and lime juice and marinate in refrigerator while grill heats.  (I place on skewer.)

Lightly grill grate, grill  2  minutes per side.

Printable Recipe

Adapted from  All Recipes










No comments:

Post a Comment